DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-21

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Exactly. Where's all these folk crawling out from under their rock, as per usual when sp is down & obviously going to rise due to this shitty CR? Never heard from them until few weeks ago. More than laughable! Think we were here the last 2-3 years & know nothing? Please, my brain cells are smoking.... As much as I appreciate new blood like any other. Please be decent & a little less arrogant toward the holders here that have suffered under this grossly inept management. Yes, the CR had to happen but, just understand that hindsight is a useless part of life really. Every holder has a certain expectation & Lill is your typical Salesman & nothing more. How he runs this company I am fagged! No better than Lenigas over @ the crapper hocking the Plant to Sharks!

Investment $'s coughed up here by those that trusted this 'pre-DGO directors' management & were not rewarded! That's being far too kind! Much more could have been done & sooner to protect shareholder wealth & instill market confidence yet, Lill is well, think most get the drift..... This is not defamation of character @ least imho! If it is then, I'm guilty of ignorance or bad understanding? It is his credentials the way I read them from the DEG website! CR expert. I'd rather an ex-mining manager or geo run the bloody company as @ least Lenigas was & I do not like him for the record lol.....

Sincerely wish we all get back to 10c then, onwards & upwards from there onto the 2Moz target then, 3! Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.