SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Nickel continues to rise ....big jump today to just over...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Nickel continues to rise ....big jump today to just over $8/lb.......nary a word on BCL situation ....Maibele North looking better and better at these prices .......If I paid big money for staff who are either unable, unwilling or lacking the ability or the nous/energy to negotiate with BCL/liquidator (whoever he/she now is)/ and major shareholder and creditor (Bots govt) I would be relieving those staff and getting somebody in who understood the necessity of being proactive and doing some dealing, before the current lot of c on h is expended again.

If you trawl again through the reports in the re-issued prospectus when BML were originally floated by A-Cap you will see multiple gold prospects justifying further exploration are mentioned, and those areas are still held, but no work is done.

I can understand the directors are hesitant to do more work on the JV areas until the BCL mess is clarified (though they are allowed to do work if they wish) but other areas are held which are independent of the JV areas, and some of the prospective gold areas are on these non JV tenements.

If we want to see this outfit improve something has to be made -made- to happen....not going to happen by accident.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.922M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.765K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69703044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16643790 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.