CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

A lot of "N/A"'s listed in that Appendix 3B...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

A lot of "N/A"'s listed in that Appendix 3B announcement....Maybe "NFI" would've been more appropriate.

I've long since dumped this disastrous dog of an "investment" stock (more like Jack & the Beanstalk "Magic Beans") at a frightful personal loss between 1.7 cents & 2.2 cents (average acquisition price was circa 5 cents), but just like the perverse illogical attraction of sticking your tongue on a transistor radio battery, I cannot help but reacquaint with HC posters from time to time as to the Shakespearean tragedy which is CE1....Calima Energy Limited.

C'mon, as I've posted previously a number of times, your almost staccato-like factual revelation that our nearest "Suitor" acquisition neighbour (Saguaro) has over 85% of their land reserves undeveloped had the profound revelation of killing off the "Land Play" pump & dump...This was my Waterloo moment when I realised that CE1 as a "premium land play" was indeed a lost cause.....Once the dice of producer was rolled & set, it was "Goodnight Irene".

Good luck to those who still follow...including those not reading this post because I'm on "ignore"....Adios Amigos,

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.