BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-32

1. 15,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    Why would you get blocked for this? Everyone is entitled to an opinion and the best one I I read was years ago relating to HC itself and it went along the lines of '' Don't ever think a comment you make or read is going to alter the market one iota. Big money controls this game''.

Once you understand this, the rest is easy. HC is just a resource like Google. It's that easy. As far as the quantity of shares I have remaining, it's quite a lot but I have been here for some time. I booked our flights Melbourne to Auckland, then to Queenstown, then home only last week. Leaving Sat night last day of Feb I think and returning Thursday week. Looking forward to it immensely with a stack of Nikon gear. If I can organise a get together with anyone, I would be very keen.

Not a lot of stock hey. Well, twenty thousand BOT shares is a huge amount to someone reading this I am sure.

You have me intrigued as to my doppelganger but perhaps you are channelling jala and his parallel universe hypothesis. Please let me have some of their prose. They may have more flair and more experience than me and where else can you learn about all other things except investing such as politics, photography, algorhythms and the best of all, humour.

As far as being a HC employee, do they actually have any? I wouldn't know. People type more salacious words incorrectly or add #&@ these to bluff what I imagine is a computer scanning tool. The reason you will not be banned is because you didn't say any wude words that might have insinuated that I was a ctun or a btcih and a promulgator of leis and innuendo. In a funny way We did go to Hawaii recently and we do know what an Italian suppository looks like.

Keep smiling, keep the faith, remember to take some profits and Go Hard.

Those last two words are used by someone in this game. Does anyone specifically know who and I am sure I will not be sued for copyright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.