LKE 2.08% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-10

1. 21,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    Thanks LaTache for writing to Steve about what you have posted, with which I and I'm certain most, believe to be the absolute root cause of our SP being where it is today.
    "I'm dismayed with this arrangement ...you've actually identified why the share price keeps getting hit - it's cheap loose stock that comes out at the wrong time and depresses the share price. Just look at the 'incentives' for the financiers in the deal - sheesh.... The çredit card guys can play the stock, at the expense of us the rest of us (sic), with ongoing dilution on dreadful terms...I know for a fact that it's putting off some potential buyers, so we have the worst of both world's (sic)- excess selling and diminished buying.".
    Others should follow your lead. I have also expressed my views to him.

During the period when all of that great news was being released we saw:-
    On 3 June SP went to 11.5.
    But on 13.6 it was down to 6.7!!!
    On 10.7 it was 10'
    But on 16.7 it was down to 6!!!!
    Very heavy SELLING after all of those spikes.
    All, when around 23 million Notes were converted under that 28 February deal and we established that all were sold during that time!!
    That's not a coincidence, that's a direct reflection of what happened and what LaTache has reiterated.
    On 23.8 it was 6.4 with this news "Cauchari 506M High Grade Lithium Brine Discovery" And it's been DOWNhill ever since
    On 4.9 it dropped to 4.4
    Today it's 3.9 after hitting 3.7!!!

And what's happened since 23.8, a Placement @ 4.5 and now a conversion of Notes @ 3.67!!!
    These are not coincidences, these are WHY our SP has not been able to sustain the appropriate reactions to outstanding news and results.

Yet we see in the AR." 2.10.2019 (re 30.6.2019)Annual Report. The Board has resolved to accept the Second Investment Amount of a funding facility available to the consolidated entity under the terms of the Convertible Securities Agreement with Amvest Capital Inc / SBI Investments (PR) LLC which was announced on 28 February 2019. Under the terms of the unsecured facility, the consolidated entity will have access to funding of up to $3,345,000. They are only half way there!!!

In 4 months, despite all of that great news and results, the SP and MC has DROPPED over 60%!!!!

Yes. LaTache as you rightly say "This is a huge management issue that needs to be fixed, quick smart...while this issue remains unresolved. I think it's killing us..."Sorry to finish on a negative folks but I hope this is all part of necessary steps to get known issues fixed, allowing our shares to be properly priced, at levels way higher than the current oversold situation."
    The ball is in shareholders' and punters' court.

Last edited by gassed: 17/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $287.7K 6.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301848 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 980598 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.