LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ultimately I like-— Their product offering and their ability to...

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Ultimately I like-
    — Their product offering and their ability to service a need
    - their addressable market and client base - being a mix of high end corporate/retail/services and government
    - I like their complimentary acquisitions so far. They have been instrumental in bolstering their product and increasing market share
    - I like their management team - I have thoroughly researched their directorship/management team an am confident they have come from reputable backgrounds
    - I like their global reach - this isn’t just an Aussie backyard tech company. Wide access to a range of clientele in a range of industries.
    - I like that they are not interested in turning off the taps and turning a profit just yet. They are hungry

i don’t like ie. my perception of faults -
    - How the investors relations side of the business is managed and the level of transparency to the market - ie show churn numbers - have a clearer outline of future acquisitions - don’t go out in articles saying “we probably don’t need another credit raise”
    - fairy floss announcements to the market - ie pulling out the Microsoft headline when the price dips - this seems to have stopped this quarter and thankfully for that
    - Directorship pat packages - I’m honestly of the belief if the founders were to cut their pay packages for hypothetically a year, even if it was a small fraction of yearly costs, then this would be a HUGE positive flag in the market that would ultimately make their company more valuable than their sacrificed packages.

my thoughts and my thoughts alone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.