AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-5

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I checked with my Schwab broker and they don’t work with the South Korean exchange!

Their requirements for needing the trader identification are pretty extreme, so Schwab has never set up to use them on their foreign exchange platform!

Sooo, I see multiple Company’s that are involved with Crypto Currency actively trading on either the Ventire exchange ( small board) and others trading on the Toronto exchange ( Big Board)!

To be honest there have no been plenty of these Sham Company’s trading on the Small board and just trying to pump their company with bogus press releases to screw over the shareholders intentionally and line their pockets !

unfortunately they had separated me from my hard earned money with these schemes along the way in my search for the real a Company’s such as Animoca along the way!

With Tharp being said, I feel this might be the easiest and best place to list without fear of being body slammed by the exchange, as has been the case with the current exchange!

Versus Systems (Animocas partener) is trading on on CSE exhange and dealing with regulatory requirements quite nicely, so this could be a good fit for the Company!

The Company will indeed be dealing with regulatory issues in the future, but for now the Doctor should prescribe
    the Company a prescription for flying below the radar with a friendly exchange and that has full disclosure of how the Company plans to operate and utilize the digital tokens, safe agreements and the use of The Sand Tokens for both inside game use in addition to issuing the Tokens in exchange for fiat Dollars being invested in exchange for the Sand Tokens...

These transaction are strictly involved with sophisticated investors and not the retail public, so there should not be any concern from the exchange in how they have structured these Digital Tokens backed by the commodity Ethereum!!

Hers is hoping...

all my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.