GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

Kiril, a bloke once told me never to go into a three man meeting...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    Kiril, a bloke once told me never to go into a three man meeting without the third man on your side!

The doilies have worked (to date) on the numbers theory.

Facts have been irrelevant, only the weight of jellybeans and b**llsh8t opinion trying to drive sentiment.

Now having been gelded in the literal sense, the doilies have even dropped off, now facts have a chance, the next step is for the company's managers to realise that their only hope for a return on their personal investment is to run the company as a commercial entity, not a bank for the shadowy backroom. A cleanout of all FAS aligned directors would be a start, that includes almost all of them.

Kiril thats the dream, the reality is that some goosey takeover bid with another trumped up vehicle, Classic buys FAS links with GWR announces finding Lasseters last reef managed by Peter Pan- anything but a solid commercial development of their real assets will be the next story.

At least they seem to have forgotten Camelot, they haven't mentioned the holy grail and the Oil search has ceased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.