BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Also to the management of BRL (and specifically RT) Richard you...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Also to the management of BRL (and specifically RT)

Richard you have stated directly to me that you want to let the results do the talking and by default let the results drive the SP towards $0.30 (aus)(your statement of far value some 18 months ago; not mine).

The results have been achieved on an operational level; the markets for our product are in our favour the pathway to market (Lyttleton Port) is being de bottlenecked as we speak. and yet the SP still Languishes.

I believe it is encumbent on Management and the board to advise the market more fully and on an ongoing basis of positives (and negatives) in our operation and the environment (world) we operate in. When we are clearly failing to achieve value in the market by the CEO own stated yard stick it is time to change our behavior.

Of course Richard this rant would not be complete without addressing my pet concern. When will we show the market that we are clearly in control of our own destiny: ergo when will management and the board lay out clear plans for the opening up of production on Escarpment? We only need to look to our past to see how Escarpment can be marketed but more importantly we need to show the market that BRL is charge of its own destiny?

Its is the and of the qrtr so at least you will be giving us a vanilla update in 3 or 4 weeks

Cheers RT

Viney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.