BRL 3.31% 78.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Good points you raise Viney and you touch on some of my other...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Good points you raise Viney and you touch on some of my other concerns.
    I know BRL do not want to rock the boat with Talleys (BT mining partner) but as you quite rightly point out the work being carried out at Lyttleton will certainly open up the bottleneck and give BRL more options.
    They do seem to at least be juggling a number of options, Canada, Buller project, extension of stockton and mining the Escarpment.
    I know improving the bottle neck at the port will not only give them more options but make negotiations with Talleys much easier.......might actually mean Talleys have little say in it at all.
    The improvement of the bottleneck at the port is certainly a huge positive for BRL on many levels, way more than the market gives credit to, yet management have never promoted it.
    As you say management are failing to add value by their own yard stick....and when measured against their peers.
    Have to 100% agree with you that leaving the markets to value the shares based on a fundamental and operational perspective has clearly failed......so, as you say, time for management to re evaluate that approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.025(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $149.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $14.06K 18.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4234 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 9139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.