BRL 0.00% 83.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

There needs to be +sentiment to ensure buybacks have any real...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    There needs to be +sentiment to ensure buybacks have any real effect - otherwise the SP will rise purely on speculation, and fall again once buybacks stop. That +sentiment doesn't exist and I can't see cause for development on the near horizon... The chair could make a public statement that the company is undervalued, but he then risks insto's cutting him off at the knees about a number of previous and ongoing issues, or even worse he'd risk being ignored!
    ONGOING: BRL and L&M need to agree the level of interest payable on the $40m owed. If they haven't/can't agree the judge has invited them to revert back to him by tomorrow.
    Tomorrow is also the final day for BRL to make their case (to the judge) re how much to pay for L&M court costs (if costs have not already been agreed). L&M would then have until 18/10 to respond.
    I have no idea how long it would take the judge to rule on these two issues (worth at least $5m) but it won't be overnight.

BRL is really starting to look like a stock to put in the bottom draw - to look at again at the end of next FY.
    Happy to have that debate ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $158.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.5¢ 83.0¢ $32.16K 38.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10127 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 5913 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.