LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

This is a great find, really useful color:1. They have pivoted...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    This is a great find, really useful color:
    1. They have pivoted to an emphasis on how an intelligent intranet helps remote working as part of the sales pitch. I like how they are not just presenting this as a one off due to CV19 but rather as an unavoidable trend that is accelerated by CV19
    2. Large part of costs is travel, accommodation and trade shows and this stops. Wish she had asked if they can still make customer pitches online.
    3. Key leak on the interview was working with governments on a program called "keep Business Working" (or something like that). If they can get their product included as part of a government stimulus package, I think that would be fantastic. Lets find out more about that if we can.

I still think we will not see all the customer gains in ARR right away because on their website they are offering an extended trial for free to help businesses deal with CV19. Brilliant in long term but not immediate impact/ Also does it cannibalize some of their prospects wh0 say... Hey we can get it for free, why not take that for now and sign a long term contract later?

I also liked his general comment on controlling cost. Keeping eye on the cash flow ball as well as the growth. Unlike so many small SAAS companies they have $40m cash in balance sheet, its a competitive advantage as long as you are not spending it too quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.