NST 0.83% $13.34 northern star resources ltd

Gee amazes me how these down rampers get what a person at the...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gee amazes me how these down rampers get what a person at the top is worth if you are so far down the bottom how would they know this?? I mean so far there post have turned out very unreliable and far from fact costing people a bunch of money and still think they have some credibility ! Sometimes in life ya need to empty all the garbage in ya head into the bin so you can clear the mind ! Now everybody is over paid if you are the payee ! And on the other hand sometimes you just have to pay to get to where you need to be ! Or if you are putting the time in and making the right decisions well you want to be payed well for it !!! Some of us made the right decisions early on and till now and we have been payed well for it (is this being over paid?) How much is one worth ?? I would say you would want to payed well from rising a company from nothing to a world player from a desert to oasis because this is what Bill has done turned nothing into something big ! What is this worth ??? I would say a fair bit of coin he did a lot more then me to rise Nst But I’ve been payed very well and many other just like me !!!! For us paying Bill is paying us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.34
Change
0.110(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.38 $13.45 $13.22 $32.92M 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17664 $13.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.34 10952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.