MRM 0.00% $2.69 mma offshore limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Change in Director's Interest Notice, page-15

1. 268 Posts.
    Back things up a moment. Bradley just pumped in a $1 million into this company and announced he is retiring after this year? I would have figured when you put that much money in to the company you would want to stick around - although I suspect he would have a bat phone installed to keep in touch with MRM. And I suppose he would have given all he could possibly give to the company. Gradual board refreshment is a good idea. I get a kick out of everyone saying the board should be dumped. Its Australia, there simply isn't enough experience to go around.

Did the AGM cover a replacement for Mark or anything like that? Does he even need to be replaced?
    Did they discuss which vessels were providing the bulk of the revenue? Suppose it does not matter - but if its the Jaya ships bringing home the bacon then you would have to rethink and probably accept that jaya was a good acquisition?
    Anything else from the AGM? Maybe I missed the post? All I read was about the new video at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.