RGT 2.99% 32.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest Notice x 2, page-17

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I have to add, if they really are selling down even the dumbest here has to be nervous in a company touted as holding so much growth potential. Management would be actively accumulating share with skin in the game as we call it.

I have to ask. How much did the executive members actually outlay in the purchase of their shares? Did they buy on line like the rest of us? We all know the performance shares were a farce because lack of performance was the mantra under which they were given. Few have made money holding MXC and the trite accusation that the impatient holders are the only disgruntled share holders is folly. The thing holding this company back is a wide spread acceptance all is not koshure. Put another way, management is the problem. Always has been and probably will be unless it is changed. But, they run the show as they see fit to their focused advantage. If they actually deliver sustained SP growth that benefits the rank and file, then l will be the first to apologise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $15.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $2.203K 6.783K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1666 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 8746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.