SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest Notice x 3, page-10

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All,

In just over 48 hrs we will all know what the latest news is (very exciting times).

While we fast approaching the launch in over a month i think some forget or potentially not aware that this is just the beginning for SAS. While most know of the 3 Diamonds and 197 nanos that will follow......remember that this is just the beginning. I have no doubt that this company will grow - it's only a matter of time.

For long term holders (myself included) the rewards will be huge IMO. Yes an exsit plan is important, vital and necessary. Work on it, know it and make your own choice!

The 3 billion people that are semi connected and 1 billion people that are not connected as a commercial target audience is HUGE. Most of you know the potential of this company.

I'm jumping from point to point in no particular order because there is so much i can elaborate on..... don't only follow the FB page - 'like' posts and tag people .
    If you haven't already go to YouTube and check out the company's various clips - of course give them a thumbs up.

The more we as investors are involved the more the SP will go up as more investors will come on board.

Did i mention that it's a very exciting time?!

DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.