CPN 1.23% 8.0¢ caspin resources limited

not much more could go wrong for CPN.. it has been death by a...

1. 6,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    not much more could go wrong for CPN.. it has been death by a thousand cuts

for most of us it is absolutely acceptable for directors to be rewarded, for directors, staff to get incentives, rights, options etc etc etc .. it's all good

when the value of a company is increasing ..

and even when it's not, if directors etc are aggressively pursuing the interests of shareholders it demonstrates that intent to drive value

what I see is a company, allegedly, more interested in pleasing OZL / BHP.. i have shown more fight in the interests of CPN than allegedly the directors themselves

it is my speculation, based on evidence that i have in my possession, that the position of OZL, regarding the CPD was known a long long time ago.. yet CPN shareholders were left to hang out to dry

regarding the director sales, what mystifies me is why, knowing the tax implications of such renumeration methods, do companies use it ? and furthermore, having delved deeply into taxation practices, it is also well known that incurring a 'tax debt' this financial year doesn't mean you have to pay it immediately.. that's the whole furphy .. 'need to raise cash to fund a tax liability that has not been generated from taxable income'

no they don't 'need' to .. they 'chose' to .. yes they will have the tax liability, for FY23.. but alternative arrangements can be made with the ATO such as instalments etc etc.. you don't 'need' to pay an obligation to the ATO immediately unless you 'choose' to do so that's what is so ridiculous

they are just kicking own goal after own goal i would be laughing if i didn't have coin trapped in it

people just automatically panic at the thought of a 'lump sum tax obligation' yet these intelligent people, refuse to think outside the square and actually go into battle against the ATO to get favourable payment terms

instead they take the path of least resistance.. oh because i have shares that would be the best way to raise the funds

so dumb

either way all we can hope and pray for is that a bit of magic dust from WA1 lands on CPN or a bit of niobium shows up in the drilling or we get 50m at 2% TREO

then we'll be cheering

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $7.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $2.405K 30.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46856 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 48506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ 14559
Last updated 13.31pm 28/05/2024 ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.