DCC 3.51% 5.5¢ digitalx limited

The bloke can't get a break He doesn't deserve one, he's the...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The bloke can't get a break
    He doesn't deserve one, he's the manager. He's where the buck stops.

I've been in touch with him many times, and have the greatest regard for his proven abilities. No question. But the share market is a jungle, takes no prisoners, and nice guys definitely come last. Success in the market means decisive action, and constantly feeding the market to keep its interest.

The fact is that without active promotion the shares will languish. Its a catch 22. Volume drops as the already-converted are waiting, neither buying or selling. Then new buyers become frightened because they can see that once in they are locked in with little volume. So they stay away. And volume drops further. Eventually some old former-enthusiasts tire of waiting and dump their shares, or need money, sending the price down. Its text book stuff that I have seen many times.

It can be rescued by left-field event like a surge in the bitcoin price. But its now obvious that good results, the chairman buying shares, and video interviews are not enough. None of those events recently have had any effect at all. He needs journalists and brokers telling the story out loud.

I'm still enthusiastically positive on the company, and regret that my attempts to get the management to get out and sell the good news bitcoin story, - are falling on deaf ears.
    Last edited by farmboy: 24/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.