RNT 0.00% 2.0¢ rent.com.au limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-13

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Both Wainford and Abercrombie have substantial holder status, so therefore if there is either a movement of at least 1% of their holdings, or they cease to have a substantial holding then as per section 671B of the Corporations Act; they are required to notify the ASX. We would know about it. So unless we see a notification released within the next two business days then it won't be Wainford and Abercrombie selling...however...

Someone is selling.
    Who they are, how much they have to sell, and why they are selling will never be known, and it is only guess work.

My guess is it is a previous holder/holders of SLT before the acquisition of RNT. There may be a few holders that have been selling down that are more interested in having their coin in a speculative exploration stock, like SLT was.

No need to be concerned, unless your a trader after a quick buck. But maybe the chart is turning? Maybe not? Not my concern really, I am highly confident of the medium to long term story that this business could achieve.

The latest news you may not have seen:
    http://www.seek.com.au/job/29484590?pos=1&type=standout&engineConfig=control&tier=no_tier&whereid=

It is only the beginning still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $997 49.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 277116 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 466803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.