GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

I have seen this before - have a look on the AZZ forum. I called...

1. 4,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    I have seen this before - have a look on the AZZ forum. I called it for what it was there, and I was correct, despite posters on there sharing the same sentiment toward me as some on here.
    https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news...action-against-antares-energy-and-a-director/

Whilst GMC is a quite different cattle of fish to AZZ, there are some striking similarities around this.
    GMC have liabilities that are due, and require option conversion to ensure that they receive cash. The lever GMC has available is the achievement of DSO. I am particularly interested to see the wording used in announcements in relation to this DSO, given the funding requirement from option conversion.

The other interesting thing happening on here, is some posters seem to be aware of announcements prior to them being released. @Aghiorlym, I am still keen to hear how you were aware of the 80m options that had been exercised prior to the announcement?

As I have pointed out on numerous occasions, I want GMC to pull it off for shareholders.
    But at the same time, there needs to be some accountability - DSO has been imminent for almost 3 years. At what point is it time to have a good look in the mirror.
    What is the reason that the Cornerstone Investors never seem to want to finalise their funding?
    Closer to home, why does Hamish have 5,500,000 + 7,935,400 options = 13 million options at $0.005 which expire next Thursday, that are still yet to be exercised?

PS - I am also critical of stocks that I am invested in, look at my recent posts on other forums. It is important to be balanced regardless of whether you hold or not.
    Last edited by tt2000: 10/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.