TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I think the point that seems to have gone over everyone's head...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I think the point that seems to have gone over everyone's head with this sale is that we still have not received revenue. Nick is having to sell shares diluting his ownership further and handing it to another what I would call "untrustworthy entity" all because we still have not made a cent from any of our current deals. We still have not received any payments from the World cup transmission or anything else.

Some important deadlines coming up:
    "Persis have to be operational by the end of May" as stated by Nick in the last webinar.
    TV2africa should be fully operational within 1-2 months and receiving revenue. 24th June, a touch over 5 weeks away.

PGAS and Istream are just all over the shop and we have no defined timeline with these guys, it changes every webinar,

Brazil, well this is the same, I have written both off these countries off as they are just taking Nick for a ride, both for many years now.

Nick needs to hire a CEO asap, he is just not getting it done. We are also currently in breach of our listing obligations by not having a second Australian director. I am sure it wont be long before the ASX comes knocking about that one. It may not be long before the solvency knock on the door. The current SP is problematic with the Lind contract. This little bit of bait thrown at holders about a "cornerstone investor" needs to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.