TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-20

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635

'I think the point that seems to have gone over everyone's head with this sale'

No, it has not. People were beating down the doors demanding Nick took a salary reduction. Now that he has done it and is selling shares to compensate the loss of income people are going for the jugular and trying to portray the share sales as a negative when infact we should be thanking Nick for taking this course of action.

As for revenue, i thought the 10k receipts received in the Dec quarter were revenue. My understanding is that was from Indosat for WC, do you know this to be false?

Also we have not received any change of directors interest notices for whom you refer to as "untrustworthy entity", if indeed it was him with the recent large purchases he would be in violation of continuous disclosure rules by not disclosing the trades to ASX. What evidence have you got that it is indeed him making the purchases? I will query this on the next webinar.

I tend to agree that a new CEO would be beneficial but with the reduced wages expenditure how would it possibly fit in the budget? the masses have been out for blood over running costs, Nick has taken measures to reduce the costs and now we want to hire? I believe Nick is doing the best of his ability to make this a success for holders and IMO we will get a new CEO when we can afford one.

It seems the poor bloke is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. It's no wonder he lacks enthusiasm when it comes to shareholders.

'It may not be long before the solvency knock on the door'

Is this fear mongering? You know lind has us covered for a long while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.