TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

If every shareholder just take minute and put yourself in Cancun...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    If every shareholder just take minute and put yourself in Cancun shoes . As major shareholder of TV2U they would know a lot more then most what is going on within the company and lets say they are happy to a point that they want a lot more shares say another 100/ 150 million shares . They would plan how they are going to get them (1) Could be a computer software program of buying and selling in there favour and nobody else's (2) Pay a number people to go on Hot Copper and other forums and talk the company down and to dump a heaps of share on the market to the point where shareholder just want to get out at any price . Cancun has and is spending big money on these shares .Think about it wouldn't you do the same if it was you big savings. At some point this is going to turn and keep going up that is what Cancun wants and knows or they may have a big buyer in the back round just waiting . They have a plan. I am going to enjoy the next next AGM when we all get to see our new director Bret Silvey face to face i don't think it's going be pretty as nearly ever shareholder is in the RED with all the dumping . This is just my two bob's worth. Good luck to everybody

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.