WDS 1.20% $27.09 woodside energy group ltd

Ann: Appendix 3Y (Coleman), page-22

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Very confusing ,but to front the media and shareholders in the last two weeks with the pitch of a strong balance sheet and movemnt on the aquistion front ,contradict's a dumping of shares by P.C where he still has major skin in WPI.,so my confused conclusion would be ( listening to Money Minutes 16/8/20 Pod Cast with Roger Montgomery) , https/rogermontogerery.com -this time next year the economy will be where it is today with no vaccine available for at least two and half years away ( WHO) so P.C is taking some cash off the table as the markets are too frothy ( correction is probable) as I have taken the same position ( 60% cash).It is very hard at the moment to fathom where we are in the markets as a Pandemic is really left field.I still follow logic and have positions in two of the major out of cycle plays Oil and Banking following Charlie Artkins view,that when the markets turn for the next cycle these two sectors will be the sign posts.Also I'm not into paying 50% capital gains tax so it's long on CBA and WPI I go.Thats my two- Bob's worth
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.09
Change
-0.330(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $51.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.80 $27.27 $26.80 $164.3M 6.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $27.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.10 1472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.