TFL 0.00% 1.5¢ tasfoods limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y Craig Treasure, page-8

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    TFL
    Total Friken Laugh

Volume is still around the 100k give or take a few percent.

Not sure I'd call this "regular on market" trading. Manipulation springs to mind......
    The price range AIMO, supports this too! The price seems to move between the $0.91 - $0.99 with ease, all for around 100k shares traded each time.

Of course the price is "ramped up" prior to a major announcement or EOFY announcement, happened for years.

I wait with baited breath for the next announcement, outlining Total F Laughs position.....
    Given the history over recent years there'll be a calamity brewing or happened, that SHs will be advised about in a regurgitated report.

Nice of G Treasure to buy a few shares and expose just a little more of himself to the pains of a TFL.
    History shows over time when individuals of the BOD or major SHs start burying in when companies are struggling, its a potential life line!
    Make the SHs feel like the company is going places.

No pressure but..... the new pathway laid down by the "external review crew" must start kicking in anytime soon and the profits growing = return to shareholders!

Be interesting to see how many take up the latest CR offer....

I took what turned out to be a "huge punt" with OneCard that turned into TFL. God knows how many years on, Total Fn Laugh has been ground into the ground!

On a POSITIVE note, it's been manipulated to near rock bottom and held at this level, so one can sit here with everything crossed, that a brighter future, may just be over the hill.

Be sure to do your own research.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $5.565K 370.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.