STX 2.70% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

Pisces, I'm with you on seeing this one out. I've been quiet (as...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    Pisces,

I'm with you on seeing this one out. I've been quiet (as in here) but still a believer in the story. The next few months could be interesting.

One thing that does appear to hold is that the east coast, particularly the LNG JV's are likely to be short gas, or at least short gas at reasonable prices, so whoever cracks it (be that Beach, Senex, Strike, or a bunch of others) could be seriously minting the upside.

I agree that the discussion is generally good here. My check on those who have provided a lot of technical commentary here is to follow how they have gone on other stocks. Interesting!!

I thought this week's announcement was positive. Then there was negative commentary here which made me re-read the announcement a couple of times. The Director's buying suggests my first reading was right.

Confirmation bias can also apply to those with negative views, who may have difficulty accepting that things may actually be turning positive.

Early days but this week's announcements and increasing buying are hopefully good signs.

Cheers,

Adltiora

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $515.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.236M 12.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1296010 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 68215 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.