4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

well, im not technical enough to explain it in the right...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    well, im not technical enough to explain it in the right context. But the way I relate to it is its like having adjustable dimensions on an excavator. The extra amount of jobs i can do with a machine that has adjustable tracks or an adjustable cab height, compared to those of a machine without that "modifiability" is quite a bit.

same with zero tail swing. I can dig in places I couldnt before with a machine that doesnt have that.

In terms of 4DS tech, as far as i believe, I may be wrong, but if you can tune your memory to have higher retention with a trade off in endurance or speed, in order to complete tasks that require said retention.

to then be able to change those metrics on the fly, downgrade the retention in order to regain speed so that then you can do tasks which require that speed.

Essentially it becomes "many" memories instead of a static one, able to complete tasks you otherwise couldnt and or would have to forgo those areas and focus on a specific area.

I just view it as opening many doors, instead of having just one purpose and doing it well.

Hope that makes sense, and as I said im not super technical in the memory space, I just try and look at it in ways I understand. being a concreter and a business owner, thats how ive explained it to myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $36.29K 452.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634508 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 4148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.