4DS 1.22% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - David McAuliffe, page-103

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    no problem!

I had the same sort of chat with my mate today. Albeit in laymans terms.

We are a completely different company compared to 4 years ago when he and i invested. No wilbert, ken come and gone. DM at the head.

What ive been trying to do as of late, which seems to make the idle time fly by, is just reassure myself why I decided to get back in / or to continue to hold.

Its not so much as the tech itself as it is the opportunity and the market size. I admit, im over the moon with the metrics theyve been able to produce, and i was ecstatic when they released the ANN saying megabit success. even though i had sold out.

but that's where the tech part stops for me. I am more interested in the fact IMEC are giving us priority. The fact DM converted his options to shares. The overwhelming change in attitude from DM and the board as a whole.

The potential market size for new technology like ours, when compared to multi billion dollar price tags for companies that will be forgettable in the next 5 years.

I think there are a lot of positives even once youre done talking about the tech. Thats what I try and focus on, they have gotten this far and exceeded expectations twice, i trust we have the right guys doing the job and that will speak for itself.

In the mean time it's these other little positive tidbits that just come and go and people stop talking about, like the linked in photo.

in my eyes they are all bread crumbs to the big finale, when and wherever that may be...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $93.42K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 38451 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.