4DS 3.90% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - David McAuliffe, page-90

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Ive always said all the information you need out there to make the best educated guess regarding investing in 4DS is out there.

I listened to all the nay sayers when they said the etch fix would take 5 years and we were f*ed, and i sold.

i shouldve listened to my gut.

im back in since the success of the chip.

the signs have been there since DM posted that photo on linked in.

There is always so much noise regarding the top 20, "does JD still have his shares, not im out." ra ra ra.

well DM has just gone and backed up every claim he made in all his interviews that people were shitting on him for saying he has no idea what hes talking about / its all a marketing ploy.

For all the speculation, more often than not everybody is wrong. not even wrong, like completely far and away from the mark. including myself.

Everything Ive needed to know in order to invest and hold my investment has been shown.

IMEC giving us priority and another year.
    Successful chip and now further development.
    Confidence from our director
    The most informative and confident AGM to date.
    Metrics that have exceeded our expectations, not once, but twice.

Ive felt a lot more confident in my investment decision the less I read and comment on HC.

Its too easy to fall prey to both positive and negative speculation. and ive been a participator

since commenting less and trusting my interpretation of the data and information provided to us, its been a lot more enjoyable journey watching all the events unfold.

I encourage others to take a break if they notice their sentiment starts swaying heavily one way, or that all the noise is just becoming a massive pain in the ass to scroll through. Its a much more enjoyable time.

happy new year everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $63.96K 817.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209961 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 245052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.