CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - David Reeves, page-12

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

50K is a DECENT Buy from $283K before Tax income

David Reeves biography

David Reeves serves asManaging Director, Executive Directorof the Company. Mr Reeves is a Perth-based, qualified mining engineer with 30 years of experience in the mining industry and is currently the Non-executive Chairman of European Metals Holdings Limited (ASX and AIM). Mr Reeves has extensive experience in international capital markets through his involvement with various listed London and Australia companies. Mr Reeves was the Project Manager of Zimplats and Afplats prior to their sale for a combined US$1 billion and prior to this, worked with Delta Gold in Zimbabwe and various gold companies in Western Australia in which he assumed various roles, including the position of Mine Manager. He is a Mining Engineer Bachelor of Engineering (1st Class honours), Grad Dip Applied Finance, WA Mine Managers Certificate.

What is the salary of David Reeves?

As the Managing Director and Executive Director of Calidus Resources, the total compensation of David Reeves at Calidus Resources is AUD$283,349. There are 3 executives at Calidus Resources getting paid more, withJane Allenhaving the highest compensation of $403,101.

Last edited by egg_tro: 30/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.