STX 0.00% 23.5¢ strike energy limited

Hi @agentdownload I agree the board wouldn't be forking out...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3203

Hi @agentdownload

I agree the board wouldn't be forking out their hard earned, if this project wasn't going to be a success.

The directors did declare that they participated in the latest CR on two occasions, it was tucked away in a few announcements.

# 1 - From 7-4-16 Ann. - Strike Energy Limited (ASX:STX) (“Company” or “Strike”) is pleased to announce the successful completion of a $6.7 million capital raising by way of a private placement (“Placement”) to sophisticated and professional investors, including Directors (or entities associated with Directors) of the Company.

The Placement shares will be issued in two tranches:‐

65,300,000 fully paid ordinary shares (Tranche 1 Placement Shares) at $0.10 per share to sophisticated and professional investors within the Company’s 15% placement capacity under ASX Listing Rule 7.1.

1,700,000 fully paid ordinary shares (Tranche 2 Placement Shares) at $0.10 per share to Directors (or entities associated with Directors) of the Company which will be conditional on shareholder approval.

# 2 - From 26-5-16 Ann

Resolution 1: Ratification of placement shares

Proxy details:‐
    For the resolution - 163,177,948

Against the resolution - 1,882,926

Abstain or excluded from the resolution - 76,489,886
    At proxy’s discretion - 8,836,354

To all stx poster's, I have enjoyed all your posts over the last 6 month's, and I'm also looking forward to that commercial production announcement really soon.

All the best
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.