IME 8.89% 49.0¢ imexhs limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y-Doug Flynn, page-6

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    yes something is going on, they are in the process of nailing big contracts for massive revenue uplift.

the director buys tell you how confident they are but they have hardly kept it secret information. First 3 qtrs of the year gave $6.7m revenue, they have stated very clearly 3 times to market (qtrly report and CEO presentations) full year revenue will be $10-$12m. This means qtr 4 will be $3.3-$5.3m just for the qtr

qtrly states guidance is “based on contracts in the process of being implemented the company is expecting a strong final qtr”

so they have stated this very clearly in addition to:
    - break even 2021
    - launch of AI analytics
    - growing sales pipeline
    - new US distribution centre leveraging FDA approval

there is no secret information here. Just a chance to by shares on market knowing the directors are happy to do the same so back themselves to deliver on these promises

Doug Flynn is no fool and you can buy more here at $1.50 which is 3c pre consolidation. That’s the same price his original $500k placement in March was at and now he holds over 800k with many of his on market buys higher.

so no I don’t think there is a case for insider trading. There is though a case for following the money and vacuuming up a shed load of shares at these prices which is exactly what I have been doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.040(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $22.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ $18.44K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.