RAC 4.26% $1.47 race oncology ltd

I find it mildly reassuring that Dr T keeps topping up. Not in...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

I find it mildly reassuring that Dr T keeps topping up. Not in any real sense, it’s not going to make me buy more shares but just a little more comfortable with the relatively large amount I have.

I’m very new to all this so apologies if I am wrong. I am just curious about how this stuff works.

Despite the significant de-risking that has happened lately in my eyes, I don’t recall many other directors topping up.

Is that because:

a) Daniel joined later, and is the only one who still has options left to convert?

b) He is more of a degenerate gambler than traditional corporate big pharma people, (no offence, RAC has made me one too)

c) He understands the positive message this sends and it’s a bit of a PR move

These are the three reasons I can think of and they all seem plausible to me. But it does make me wonder. The only other person in RAC that I know is Phillip, and I can’t help but wonder why he isn’t topping up.

And when I see the words ‘Directors notice’ it makes me wonder how many directors does RAC have? Ie how many other people are there that would have to declare if they topped up?

And why don’t they seem to be? Especially if point C above is true. If I had millions invested and was confident this would make me a billionaire, I would throw a few grand at it now to improve the low share price and fix this issue. I consider the low share price now a real risk.

I do wonder why people who know a whole lot more than us and have large salaries are not topping up if things are progressing fantastically behind the scenes.

I’m just thinking aloud and asking questions. This post isn’t meant to be critical. I’m comfortable with my position. Just new to investing and don’t know anything about medicine/ biology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.060(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $239.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.48 $1.43 $127.2K 88.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.46
  Change
0.060 ( 5.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.45 $1.47 $1.44 2747
Last updated 12.01pm 13/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.