MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

I believe big Australian super funds will be or are already...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I believe big Australian super funds will be or are already joining the register, because the company has finally made itself understandable and also, importantly, investment grade, and now the board is showing determination to not just realise but maximise value for shareholders - refer to Jane Bell’s quote upon her appointment in the recent market release. There is clearly a recognition by the board of the value of the assets being unlocked in terms of the IP, and that is how biotechs are valued. Equally, there is a determination by the board to increase it further with a goal of maximising it.

Why would Australian super funds be particularly interested? One of the reasons, an important one, is the concentration of the ASX and the lack of options in the local market - this is public knowledge. IMO this company will soon be widely recognised as having takeoff velocity that is sustainable. If this company manages to stay in the listed arena, it will become a heavyweight in the next 3 years, and one of our biggest in the next 5-7.

Equally importantly, its myriad products will benefit many people with serious, and either debilitating or life threatening illnesses.
    Last edited by irenekwshiu: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.