AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Not according to the last announcement if it's to be believed,...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Not according to the last announcement if it's to be believed, they're simply waiting on advice on when to list, however I said to you a couple of months ago it wouldn't happen mid year as Alexium don't to my understanding pick the listing date, they simply apply to list and get in line.

They've always wanted to make it a solely American company and will probably get there one day but if their previous announcements about doing it are anything to go by then I wouldn't hold my breath, about the same as most of their other announcements.

Hopefully Dirk starts hitting announced targets. I do take my hat off to him for no longer announcing stuff that may not happen in the short term after getting shareholders hopes up, this is another one of the reasons that an appropriate board member with understanding of both the chemistry and the lengthy time frames it takes in this industry to get anything done is crucial IMO.

I believe most of the revenue targets previously set were honestly expected by management but they didn't allow for the pace of getting anything done in this sector, someone with experience in this area would be a big confidence booster to retail shareholders and institutions alike as more accurate assessments on timelines could be achieved, this helps with many things like understanding how quickly we can grow while maintaining a CFN/P position in the future without risk of expanding too quickly without the appropriate backing to survive.
    Up until now most targets have been missed or delayed including a couple of previous CFN calls even though it was evident that they would be hard to hit and maintain during a growth period with small amounts of revenue being evident, if we were to list on the NASDAQ and this continued then I don't see how things would go very well!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.