4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Some here are making complete muppets of themselves. Others...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Some here are making complete muppets of themselves.

Others remain the Wee trolls, who, for good reason, we have come to despise and ignore.

A few have noted the history of this stock, eg, that Guido, at his own expense, helped the company by allowing previous options to lapse, rather than go through tax-caused furore that is presently this thread.

And it has been pointed out that in fact Guido has more shares than before. Also highlighted is that Guido is no spring chicken and that he shows no indication of being money-driven.

Given the length of time we have had to observe and get to understand Guido, I think it is fair to describe all the observations above as reporting facts, not mere opinions.

Seeing the massive attention this topic has received in the past 18 hours, I suppose we will have some kind of dip on Monday, but sellers beware, the uninformed and blatant downramping you have seen since the ann. is just that.

This is not the end of the world, just Guido putting his affairs in order.

@patience, special call out for you. I do not believe for one moment you are really pulling the plug and leaving. You know Guido's history as well as any of us. Like Arnie, you'll be back!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.