4DS 7.69% 8.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes and no.I think PL5 was always coming, it makes absolutely no...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Yes and no.

I think PL5 was always coming, it makes absolutely no sense to stop development here even if you have something that you can sell, plus the further they develop this into an actual product the more value we get as shareholders, so even though we don't actually know what is happening next, I think its safe to assume we are getting another PL. Anyone who ever thought otherwise is just naive to the process and needed to look beyond their nose.

The beauty of them having smashed it out of the park and exceeded their own expectations, coupled with having lots of cash from the raise per-success and converted options is that we are really heading into an exciting time for 4DS. The real risk is gone, now it is about finessing something and continuing to extract as much value as possible.

The market cap is currently USD150m. which is honestly chump change.

I agree with DM that this should be much higher and he made a vague but obvious comparison to BRN which got to a peak market cap around 4bn and WBT also got to a peak market cap just under 1.7bn. Both have been smashed over the past couple of weeks too, due to global markets but that is likely to turn here as we get the seasonal run into xmas.

I honestly like the buying opportunity here. IMEC are going to help this develop into the next stage, adding value, enjoy.

Last edited by smcsson: 29/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $148.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $315.5K 3.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42483 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 20162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.006 ( 7.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ 1358346
Last updated 15.57pm 24/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.