4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

It was good news, but it is actually just context. As they have...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It was good news, but it is actually just context. As they have been exceedingly clear they won't sell the chip itself, all of the news we have seen for... god for like a decade, is just context. The only particularly important news is progress towards a company sale. The context is good, I guess, but I think there are a good number of people out there that see the entire last decade as basically... no news. Bits about HGST? I guess that's something sort of kind of vaguely approximate to useful news.

I have greatly soured on this sort of Silicon Valley model of investing in a company whose only ultimate goal is to sell itself. Eventually the lack of ambition for achievement seems to leak in. I like the chip and I think at this point it would be great if it gets taken up - the reduction in power consumption on a working chip would be a crucial and useful advancement for everyone. I love to see the chip advance and I'm not clear why those progress loops aren't a bit tighter (or much tighter), particularly given that we currently have the funds. Ultimately, though, until news about the sale comes out, I don't think any more context news is going to help the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $70.21K 874.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 553167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 29905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.