PGH 1.83% 80.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

I think she put the money in not because of the share price...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I think she put the money in not because of the share price ($3.12) but the amount she put in is equivalent to what Sanjay bought in at $3.50 and sold out at lesser price. Seeing through her record, I don't think she will sell out at all. Is this her good will responsding on behalf of the company?

I saw this company sp dropped all the way down to $1.30 and jumped back up and I think fundamentally, this business is still making money.

Mr chairman defended $3 ground, Lyndsey top up, and from the AGM presentation, I noticed it was supervised by the company general counsel, so there shouldn't be any more legal issues from here on. I think the situation is not that bad as it looks, and even as it is bad, I think the business can turn around in the near future and so with sp. The number on their financial report is what important end of the day I guess and I think that is what Sanjay is thinking too.

Still holding,although I been scratching my head a lot lately while watching this stock.

I think everything is going to be ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.