PGH 1.22% 81.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

not long to go guys, AGM is next week, where we expected most of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    not long to go guys, AGM is next week, where we expected most of this tumble will lead to answer. A few questions people are waiting for is that:

1) How bad is the contract manufacturing division financial numbers are? The revenue of the PACT, and the strategy Sanjay turn around (if any). I would suspect he had/has deployed the packaging division to full scale the productions to pump up for the profits. But I don't think he unwise enough to put his job on the line, to deliver non-solution answer. The first CEO (Malcom) got hit by that where he had no choice but to resign.

2) Look at the sp is bad right now, but I mean, after Anita worst idea of quarter brief update (where nearly no one understands what she tried to talk about), macro economy is not great either, for example, today we heard of covid spread in US and Europe and PPG also updates its quarter update to be unpleasant as well.
    I am saying with PGH, whether it is today news or by AGM announcement news, and you buy/sell at first minute when market opening would not be that much different (I assumed), as I see this stock sp just camping and moving around by bot trading and daily professional traders for consolidation etc.. I guess I just hold up and see. This is just my opinion

3) I meant if it comes down to bad news, I sit here and guess what would the board of directors are thinking (especially Raphael Germinder). They are probably the frontier in getting the news so if I were in his shoe, would I spend millions of dollars more to defend my portfolio of make the phone call to Sanjay of asking him, whether he wants to keep his job or not? Everyone on this channel told me the chairman seems to be a fair guy, so I think if he got the news beforehand, he wouldn't spend millions of dollars to defend $3 ground, and expect more worst news to come to keep spending millions of dollars to keep on defending it (unless he wanted to privatise this whole corporation, but he could have done it when the pandemic began(
    I think this would turn around or by next 1-2 quarter and so with the sp

4) I meant right now, yes, it is probably bad due to low currency rate, and oil price and lockdown issue (in the past quarter), but they have given priority for the PET recycling plant to reuse plastic waste. I would suspect this is the solution at their end to stop the disrupting from global chain and I meant now in Australia, most of the lockdowns have ended, and a lot of people are staking that the economy can only get better from this point (which the future sp would probably get better in the next 3-9 months where dividends and their recycling plants full established) and they have no more hindrances on their back or unless Sanjay wants to early retirement from this Group and lose his bonuses hahaha,

I guess I will just hold till next week to find out,
    Last edited by williamteddy: 22/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.