BHD 0.00% 22.8¢ benjamin hornigold limited

I know a lot of us (myself included) have become somewhat...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    I know a lot of us (myself included) have become somewhat cynical from having endured this debacle. Having met all three directors personally and worked closely with them over the past 3 years (has it really been 3 years?) there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that they are acting in the best interest of shareholders. These gentlemen have met with HML, BHD and JBL shareholders and genuinely want to do everything within their power to right this wrong done to them by the pirates.

Yes, technically the GC1 purchase of BHD shares may be considered a related party transaction but it was conducted on-market with full disclosure. Many of the pirates' related party transactions involved unlisted entities. Also as @matt_kcd said, these transactions aren't loans. Furthermore, GC1 is buying BHD shares. Surely that can't be a bad thing for BHD holders.

The fact that the directors are buying BHD shares demonstrates their confidence in what they're doing. The fact that Michael Glennon also sits on the board of directors of another LIC (a fact that we were all aware of before voting him in as a director), and that that LIC is buying shares in BHD further demonstrates that confidence.

One last thing, I wasn't going to say anything about it but it's really annoying at me: I know that you've suffered at the hands of the pirates - the same as the rest of us. I respect your right to voice your opinion. I also appreciate the intellectual wit and scientific merit in comparing men to pigs. However, I find the picture of the pig you've posted above and more importantly what it implies extremely offensive. I know how much work our new BOD have put into fighting the pirates and getting BHD trading again. I also know the amount of personal risk they have exposed themselves to in the process of fighting for what's right. To have anyone imply that any of these fine gentlemen are pigs is simply... just... there are no words!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.495M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2910 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.