ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y Notice , page-54

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Interesting observation regarding the share sale from Flexiplan...

As a Chairman, one would assume Ms Thomas was subject to blackout rules regarding trading in the securities of the Company, especially given recent developments, pending results and as suggested above by several posters, the potential to be in possession of information not in the public domain.

Some have suggested she sold because she does not believe in the discovery...which of course is in direct contrast to her desire to pick up 20m shares at 5.4c.

Anyway...I see a potential inconsistency here, for which I assume there is a perfectly rational answer...

If in possesion of information not yet released, or potentially material to recent developments (simple as viewing yet to be released photos for example, or perhaps the results of XRF analysis)...as Chairman she would clearly not be able to trade on this information...buying or selling, does not matter.

Some might suggest that by resigning, she was then free to trade as anyone else...but was/is she?

Regardless if you are a member of staff, the board...or just one of the drillers...trading in the shares of a Company in which you have information that has not not yet been released to the market, would still be considered insider trading.

Given Ms Thomas' background as a laywer and likelihood she would not break the law under any circumstance...we are left with just one possible answer...

She is NOT in possesion of any information not yet released to the market that a normal person would consider material.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.