CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Appendix 3Y Notices of changes in Directors' interests x 5, page-11

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Honestly, if I had something better to dive into I probably would but at the moment I’m still waiting to see a floor on some others I’m eyeing off. Until then I think it’s worth leaving it on the chance they pull a rabbit out of the hat and release some great news, regarding the bulk sample. They have another $2+M now; they aren’t going bust in the next month or two, so there’s still time to see. They have a decent shallow resource, but now is the most crucial time for them.

Any recommendations? I think the uranium bandwagon is overbought, as for several other loved miners/explorers (I was busy with renovations for the last 6 weeks and missed that boat, expecting weakness coming into September). Most worthwhile tech still has more pain to come (IMO), short of individual announcements; I’m not really into blue chips ATM, especially with all their buybacks. I have several long plays on my list but they aren’t going anywhere in the next month, too. Right now I’m just in a waiting phase, unless something new crosses my focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.