LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

didnt these oppies expire Dec 31?would we prefer they sell their...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    didnt these oppies expire Dec 31?

would we prefer they sell their shares on the market? dump $1m of them

let me get this right. we're angry because they work at half the pay they can get elsewhere, and they probably delayed settlement on a boat or house or weekender, and they sit on that for 2 years, and FINALLY get some pay off, and their missus tells them son if you dont do this by christmas i'll have you, and they go out and find someone to cross the sale to them so it doesnt effect share price, and we are sitting on $3 up 60+%, and we're whinging?

some here are saying "ooooh i dont like this, it smells like they know something"

i've even read rats and ship?

forgive me. this empty space here [ ] is reserved for an invisible comment which i cant post or i will get suspended. lets just say i find it incredulous that people have paid mortgages off themselves with linc this last 6 months, and are asking what is going on when some of these guys are probably dong likewise, after letting it sit there at $1 for the last 2 years, probably mortgaged to the hilt and finally excersizing prior to Dec 31

we saw that inside trader kid on $350k. how much are these guys on again?

seriously, how can we begrudge them after the cash most of us have just made on linc and can all see we're about to make when this thing hits $5, $6 and $7.

you dont think they're wondering about the coin they are probably leaving on the table themselves?

oh, hang on- they work for us. they aren't entitled to a life. they exist to make us wealthier. all for a penny.

man up people, suck it in, and man up okay.

threads like this make me cranky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.