COF 1.66% $1.23 centuria office reit

[ATTACH] A lot of people are a little bit hysterical out there....

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Screenshot_20220615-113548_Chrome.jpg
    A lot of people are a little bit hysterical out there. Interest rates are not even at pre covid levels yet when COF was trading around 3 dollars a share, and some are already panicking. Meh. Will the RBA be able to really raise the cash rate to 3 to 4% without completely crushing the economy? I really doubt it. A couple more raises and the demand destruction which is sure to follow as people cut back spending should tame inflation a bit. Time will tell.

I too will also keep buying as it falls. Will I run out of money before this hits the bottom? Probably but it doesn't matter too much in the long term. Yield is now approaching 10%, and even if the distributions decrease a bit over the next couple of years, it should remain decent relative to the current SP. Sure, NTA will come off somewhat, but it's the FFO that interests me rather than NTA. If they can increase their occupancy from 94%, which given we are coming out of a one in one hundred year event (a pandemic) I think is probable, the FFO should be protected even if interest costs rise.

The only thing to worry about is the gearing, as NTA falls, but you have to give management some credit otherwise one should not be investing here at all.

So I will let Mrs Market have her tantrums and accumulate as it falls. Then sit back, collect my part of the rent (ie dividends) and see where we are in a couple of years. I am patient because I know I can not get rich quick (not many can; many think they can and should, it's their right!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.020(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $734.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.21 $321.4K 263.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82393 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 13767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.