MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Appendix 3Y - R Waugh-MGV.AX, page-13

1. 483 Posts.

Not sure who unloaded but on the day in question a bidder lined up for 5 million shares in the morning at 2.5c and was slowly fed 4 million thru out the day. Other bidders came in higher and stopped the full transaction taking place and the million was taken away a few days later as it was evident it would never get filled. It was another obvious sign that something was going on and I got some more.

I like what silver lake resources have done, and are doing and it doesn't take a genius to see that there is gold in the area, silver lake already has a massive processing plant in the neighbourhood and they had enough faith in the MGV management to sign up the agreement and let them explore and manage their last remaining tennament in that area.

It should be a good year for holders, even those who have been in from the start. I can see the price slipping back into the low 3's high 2's again as profits are taken and people move off to safer gold stocks over the next month or so. If this happens I will get more and add it to my arsenal.

This is my wild card stock atm. Could go either way. I need to take risks if I want to play with the big tittie hoes

The rest of my investments are in SLR which I sold half of when it doubled and plugged it into these guys.

Yeah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.