MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Just my take on it SpecG The other big share holders came in...

1. 483 Posts.
    Just my take on it SpecG

The other big share holders came in from the beginning when MGV were focused on silver. I would say they are not that happy with their investment so far considering they were in at the initial 25c and it now sits at 4.2 with dilution on the way down.

I am only interested in the silver lake and Musgrave side of it. Gold is going to keep going up. Silver Lake is an experienced gold miner with a plant near the tennament and Musgrave have been delivering so far.

It could go either way in that nothing is certain in the stock market. Gold could tank - although personally I am bullish. MGV is a penny stock and anything could happen.

I got all of my shares under 3c and it is turning into my largest holding. I hope good things happen of course but people are nervous, there are a lot of other gold stocks popping at the moment where day traders could make more money and I am pretty sure we will see another "adjustment" in the market similar or worse than what happened in the financial crisis because the banisters are still doing bad shit.

Having said that if all the ducks line up we are in for a super multi bagging baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.