PGH 0.61% 82.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 3Y (Raphael Geminder), page-3

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    My portfolio is battered... So sad to be a long term shareholder here... Despite my panic emotion right now, this sp is absolutely ridiculous, I meant it got all the way to be under the book price of $1.50??? So it is even possible to trade under the book price without being liquidated? Where to next?

They put up the news that the sale revenue is down but maintain profit and willing to sell some businesses to maintain the long term project of recycling and organic food... bla bla bla.. .. Which I doubt if they can sell any businesses right now due to this corona virus outbreak.

Then we saw Mutual fund started short selling 1% of this stock share and their activities are just reacting to the worsening plunge on the stock market.

Oh yeah... while everyone here is panicked about the plunge in sp... the only news that coming out isn't from the company itself but the hot news on this channel is that ""Companies that have over-stretched balance sheets and high operational leverage are most at risk because they might not be able to support their operations over extended periods of disruption," said Australian Eagle Chief Investment Officer Sean Sequeira." .

Here, I got irritated that why would the company even hire this CEO if not him that deliver the news, but the news drop down to this channel from hotcopper itself.

I do see that directors bought in a lot and their loss are amounted more than the lifetime income I could have made, and right now despite it is selling under the book price, and its share price is just reflecting to the market situation.

There are articles from Sydney Morning Herald Sun that we are in the technology days where a lot of trading on the stock market are just bot trading. It comes worse when the last CEO in order to raise money to buy factories in China had issued more shares and now everyone is having hard time keeping up with it. Also, this stock is listed on dow jones too (I believe) and it is no surprise things are going down when short sellers are all over the places.

Seriously, while this is not management fault with today stock market, but a message coming from the CEO or the company would be much appreciated instead of us running up to this forum for a chit chi chat....

Guess I just have to see it through and perhaps when I can, buy some to average down the earlier purchasing...if..I don't get hit by corona and last enough till 2025...

P.S crap management from my opinion... Could have taken the money to buy shares on the stock market or ban short regular sellers or halt trading till this crap corona virus is done; than to lose confidence from hedge fund and long term shareholders.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 19/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $282.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.5¢ $28.63K 34.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11752 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 7708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.