PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Accessing company informationShare registerThe share register is...

1. Giz
    858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Accessing company information

Share register

The share register is usually held at the company’s registered office and contains the name and address of each member, the number of shares held, share classes and the amount paid and unpaid on the shares.

Anyone has a right to inspect a copy of a company’s share register. As a member, you may inspect the register free of charge. However, the company may charge other people to inspect the register. The inspection fee is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Corporations Regulations).

Anyone has a right to request a copy of a company’s share register. A company must provide a copy of the register to you within seven days of you requesting the copy. The maximum fee for supplying a copy of the register is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations

Happy New Year to all holders

My view is that IF the volume of shares that are going to RG dwindle to very few before he gets to 90% they will not extend the buyback past FEBRUARY, also with the trading pattern we are seeing at present tells me that a buyer or buyers believe that the offer at 0.84 is not the end game.
    I am still trying to view the share register for PGH, but Computer share are making it difficult, they told me that they need to go back to the client to get approval before issuing this information to me, this is false see above.

As per WILLIAMTEDDY last post we will have no problem meeting the 150 holder rule, but I would love to see a 5% holder notice pop up.
    I don’t think RG has many if any large holder notices to put out from now on, not sure there are any large holders left to give him cheap shares let’s hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.