PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Thanks WT,The kicker to your investigation would be that there...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks WT,

The kicker to your investigation would be that there is now possibly not enough shares being sold on market that Manipur/Username 123 aren't purchasing and that these top funds do not hold a suitable balance to make a difference.

Hopefully the shares being purchased today/yesterday are friendly.
    Although the traceability of those sharers would be readily available if RG did manage to obtain them in an underhand fashion.

I think RG's team are now fully aware of whom is going to transfer them shares off market and whom is holding on for a better offer.
    Hence the 3 week takeover extension...

It would be quite clear to them now, that acquiring another ~11,000,000 shares is going to be very difficult especially with Manipur/Username123 and other friendly parties likely still acquiring at the <90c mark.

The main item moving forward is, what is the minority holders going to sell to RG for.
    As U123 stated, if Manipur get to 6% then with his holding, they are at ~7.3% combined.
    Less the larger holders you mention with ~4M shares (~1.2%), leaves smaller holders with ~ 4.6% or approximately 15.8M shares.

Will those holders sell on market in the coming 6 months, assuming the SP rises.
    Or will they accept a revised offer of $1.25 in 6 months?

Hopefully Manipur & others continue to buy strongly on market and start to shift the SP >$2.00 in the next 6 months with limited volumes removing the risk of compulsory acquisition. This could/should mean a bigger buyout in 6 months, or we all get to push on as owners with huge dividends in the coming years.

I think manipur would be feeling very hard done by, I didn't realise before the AFR article this week that RG is already screwing them on a $30M performance payout as well.
    If I was them, I would just put a big buy order in at $~1.25 and ensure that they are the ones negotiating direct with RG on the FINAL FAIR & REASONABLE takeover price.

Seems win win to me at this point.

WT- out of curiosity, what No of share would it take to be on the top 20 and top 50 list at t he moment??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $29.99K 35.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110971034 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 106425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.